Monday, May 15, 2017

Happy Mother's Day! - Tahaa

Shoutout to Mothers everywhere- you are the best.  Keep up the stellar work.

Last week a crab made it into our house and we were too lazy to get it out so then we went shopping.  When we came back it had disappeared.  Then 3 hours later we found it halfway up the bathroom door and the wall.  #SpiderCrab

Went running for the first time in 5 months and yep it's still hard.

We were so blessed last week to find a woman who's like the most ready for baptism person I've ever seen, she just wants to change her life and follow God.  It's so inspiring.  She made an awesome comment, that if we really love God and Jesus Christ, following their commandments isn't even hard!  Overcoming trials is easy cause we can lean on the Savior and God's love.  SO AWESOME!

We saw a few ex Tahiti missionaries on vacation here and it just made me want to come back and visit! Then I realized I'm already here.  haha I love my life.

Elder Barlow got super sick on Saturday so we spent the whole day at home.  Mixed feelings, cause it was fun to relax, but also I felt so unproductive!  

Yesterday was AWESOME!!! I got to skype my family and it was the greatest thing ever. I love them.  

On the way to church, a mini miracle happened!  A french guy calls us over on the side of the road, and he looked pretty washed up, so we thought he was drunk and was gonna give us trash.  But he just asks, "do you guys have a Book of Mormon for me?"  And I was like YES!  Haha it was so awesome, just some guy, looking for truth, who felt drawn to ask us for a BoM.  He's super anxious to meet with us on Wednesday, he even called us to see if we could come sooner!! The Lord loves his children and prepares the way to eternal life.  Just gotta keep your eyes open and follow it when you find it. 

I love you all have a great week!

atl 
Elder Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment