Monday, July 2, 2018

mamu elder - Papenoo

Hello! This week was great.  My comp is sick, which is unfortunate and he refuses to sleep because he is filled with the spirit of the Lord.  But now Im getting sick…

Our baptism from last week went with us a ton this week to go do lessons and such and it was so fun! He told us he had lots of fun and it really helped him.  MISSIONARY WORK IS A BLESSING!

Saturday we baptized his cousin! So fun.  I don't often teach people my age but those two guys are so cool and I feel like were all just buddies!  He'll come with us too this week on splits.  We're unofficially training two new missionaries.

I am so happy for the Gospel in my life!  This week at sacrament meeting was super fun.  One can have many feelings while taking the sacrament, but this week the most powerful one was joy!  I just felt so happy!  Cause I know that the Atonement of Jesus Christ covers everything and no matter what we can always try and try again.  Sins can be washed away, we can be clean, happier, more confident, and better day after day.  Its all thanks to our Savior.  HAPPY

all the loves

Elder Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment