Monday, July 16, 2018

last transfer - Papenoo

What a week.  Missions are truly the best things ever. God is teaching me so much these
last few weeks of my mission.  I love it. It makes me want to do better and be better. That's
the gospel for ya, as they say, it makes bad people good and good people better.  People
are awesome. I love people.


It’s fun seeing people from my old sectors!  Since Tahiti's pretty small, every time we go out
of our little sector I usually see someone I know haha!  


The last transfer of my mission starts today.  I said goodbye to Elder Sorenson, and
welcomed Elder Jeppson from Draper into our sector of Papenoo.  He seems super
cool and we both served in the same sector in Tahaa! I miss all them too!


Also we might be training someone? We got a call from the assistants like 20mins ago.
 idk we'll see tomorrow.


I love the Gospel. It's helped me learn so much, become a better person and really just be
so much happier.  It just shows you the better path. As Elder Holland says, "a more excellent
way."


I cant believe its coming to an end. It’s scary honestly.  The closer it gets the more I don’t
really want to leave. I’m finally becoming the best Elder Jenkins of my whole mission and
now they want to send me home!  Not fair. I LOVE THE TAHITI PAPEETE MISSION!


And I love you all <3

Elder Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment