Monday, July 9, 2018

FIVE dollar foot long FIVE hundred miles Maroon FIVE etc - Papenoo

FIVE WEEKS!!  Man that went by fast.  

This week was great.  We both got sick and so that was a bummer but then we got better and we're ready to roll.

We went to the temple this week!  I LOVE the temple! So we were supposed to go on thursday, and all the elders of our zone came with.  I was the last to enter cause I just wanted to admire the gardens and paintings and whatnot and then I finally went in.  Once I arrived at the front desk, I handed my recommend to the temple worker and he says, "oh, Im so sorry sir, in fact, your temple recommend expired five days ago." FIVE DAYS!  So I just chilled in the lobby while everyone went it so sad for Elder Jenkins.

But the next day I had my interview with President Fox and We were able to go the next day with our two recent converts for their first time doing baptisms!  SO SO COOL!! I love the temple.

GO TO THE TEMPLE IT WILL BLESS YOU!  Blessings include: Happiness, patience, guidence, respect, love for others and the Lord, peace, increased desire to do good, better relationships with others and the Lord, protection from evil and temptations, increase in knowladge, deeper understanding of God's plan, and of course, ETERNAL FAMILIES!!!!  (and much much more)

I am so grateful for our Heavenly Father's plan and the possibility to be with my family forever.  The church is true.  The book of mormon is true.  Read it.  If youve already read it then read it again.  I recently made the promise to read the Book of Mormon every day for the rest of my life.  Because I know that way I can be blessed and happy every day for the rest of my life.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

Elder Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment