Monday, February 20, 2017

6 MONTHS!!!! - Tahaa

Hey erryone!

the 17th was my official 6 month mark, Crazy!  That's a quarter of my mission!  Going by way too fast. 

We explored the water last p day!! We're allowed to go up to our knees, so we had fun and waded around the knee deep parts.  Which actually go way far out into the water haha.  I almost caught a crab, but it pinched me and it hurt and I dropped it lol.  

Not much really happened this week, but!  If you have the time, please pray for Juliana and Sofia! They're two awesome amis, sisters, about 60 years old who LOVE to sing.  We met them cause my companion plays piano really well, and they just happened to own a piano that they didn't know how to play!  But they are ready for baptism, the only problem is their brother DOES NOT want them to.  So pray super lots to soften his heart, cause these two sisters are SO READY for the Gospel.  

I love you all!!! have a great week,

Elder Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment