Monday, April 17, 2017

ONE THIRD YO - Tahaa

Today is 8 months on a mission!!! CRAZY!  and 6 months in TAHITI!! HOW NEAT!

Not much this week.  Lots of hard work. Elder Barlow and I are stickin together for at least another 6 weeks, which is good.  

I continue to get fatter despite the biking, which continues to astound me.

It took us like 20 mins to kill one of the giant spiders that made it into our house cause they're so fast and we were almost late for a lesson. Demon spawns, those spiders.

We made cookies this week! From scratch and everything! And we gave them to our amis and they LOVED THEM! Haha in the words of another missionary, "Food has a power here in Polynesia."  And it's so true.  

We taught our English class how to say "awesome possum"  

Spiritual thought!! 
I hope you all had a great Easter!! Being on a mission has made me so grateful for our Savior.  Cause I've been quite humbled and I realize I have A LOT of faults.  But because of Jesus Christ I know that we can change and that one day we will all be resurrected.  DEATH HAS NO VICTORY.  I'm so happy to know that this is true and that I can live with my loved ones and be happy forever.
I encourage you all to take a moment to study the life of the Savior and read the Book of Mormon. It will bless you bless you bless you.

All the loves,

Elder Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment