Monday, April 16, 2018

Another week in Bora

This week was gr8!  Wow aren’t I clever.  
We had a marriage this week for some of our amis! So fun. Marriage is such a great thing.  Helping families be happy forever since forever ago. 

We went on a hike to see cannons today! Neat!

I had a cool experience during a split this week. We saw a canadian tourist couple while walking to our faatamaaraa (dinner) and we introduced ourselves and the wife started getting mad. She went off a little bit about polygamy and asked us why that's acceptable and how many wives we were planning on having hahaha! But we were able to answer her questions, teaching a little about the restoration and she ended up apologizing and it was nice. But I kept thinking about them for some reason cause I didn't give them any engagement haha so I prayed to run into them again. Then the next day we were at the marriage of our amis and lo and behold we see the couple in a nearby shop!  And so I gave them a pass along card and explained a little more and I hope they'll find the missionaries one day in canada! @jopetejp

Transfers are next week, we'll see if I stay in bora.  

ALL THE LOVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment