Monday, January 15, 2018

Life is good! - Bora Bora

Life is good! This week was great because I was able to get back on my feet again in spite of medical difficulties.  So the doctor said I couldn't really do bikes for a while cause I had a "surinfection" in my toe from an ingrown toenail caused from someone running over it with a truck lol.  SO now that that's over things are back to usual! 

Lots of spiritual awakenings this week.  If you ever feel stressed or tired or sad or you don't know how to deal with certain situations/ people I have two great solutions for you.  Have a good long conversation with Heavenly Father in private on your knees, and two read a lot of scriptures.  There was one day this week where I was about to break spiritually/mentally but I tried those things and it worked out great! 

This morning we went fishing but didn't catch any fish but that's because there was a flock of dolphins (like at least 30) that chased them all away and we were so close to them I ALMOST touched one.  But it was sweet they were swimming super fast all right next to us and everything.

I love you all! Have a great week!
atl
Elder Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment