Monday, September 4, 2017

HAPPY - Papeete

Quelle semaine!

This week we did so much planning and I feel like I've remotivated myself.  Not that I was unmoviated before, but I really wanna make the rest of my mission the most positive experience of ever.  

This week up until sunday
We moved again!! Haha so that's how we're spending this p day... But it's okay!  cause our new house is SHWEET!  I love life I'll try to send pics next week I'm sorry I always forget my camera.  We have a view of Moorea and the ocean and you can bet your left foot that I'm excited for those sunsets. 
I had a revelation yesterday.  I was thinking about life after the mission, and who I want to be and do etc. and I want to be happy all the time and be able to make other people happy because of it.  I wanna be happy cause I should be cause I know about the gospel and because of that life is good always.  That's what we preach!  But I realized I wasn't actually that happy.  Cause this past week was pretty difficult and we had like 0 success and I am still sick (We think it's bronchitis (AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT)) and I was just not feeling good.  But then I realized, I SHOULD BE HAPPY! Good-ness, if I'm not happy all the time I feel like I'd be a hypocrite and spoiled cause I have too many blessings.  Count your blessings folks.  Remember God.  Be happy.  We have no reason not to be.  

So I decided to be happy and work super hard and now everything is at least 8 and a half times better. 

I love you guys.  
ALL THE LOVES

Elder Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment