Monday, August 7, 2017

- Papeete

This week was dandy, like every other week of my mission.  

Life in the new house is good cause we have AC.  

I think I'm finally getting the hold of French.  Like I don't know all the vocab, but I can hold my own in any circumstance.  HURRAY FOR BLESSINGS

I love people.  It's so fun to learn more about my Tahitian bothers and sisters and invite them to learn more about Christ.  Like everyone is your best friend.  

A smile really goes a long way when trying to make somebody else's day.

It's crazy how the Gospel changes the lives of people.  I see our investigators changing after each visit, but the biggest change I see is in me.  My father's favorite scripture Ether 12:27 could not be more true.  God is good and loves us and can do anything.  We just need to humble ourselves to His will and we can become the best person we can be.

I love you all!
ATL!


Elder Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment