Monday, May 28, 2018

dengue it! - Bora Bora


I got sick haha. I believe it is le dengue. I dunno how you say that in English,
all I know is that it hurts.  

In other news, this week we did splits and I took Elder Tetuaraa into our sector.
He thought it was great cause he got to be on bike.  Normally he's in a car.
So he just did lots of wheelies.  Tahitians are very good at wheelies.  
We had a fun day of work and then the evening some members took us
to the hotel to eat!  So fancy!  

Something hard I've had to realize on the mission is that sometimes, some people
just need a little more time to fully accept the gospel.  Even if you give all you
can towards someone, sometimes you just gotta let God take the wheel and wait
it out.  For example, a family I taught in Tahaa over a year ago just got baptized
last saturday!  But I know that by our prayers and our fasts and our faith, God will
work miracles in our lives, and in the lives of the people we love. 

I love you guys!

Elder Jenkins


No comments:

Post a Comment