Monday, March 26, 2018

tour de l'isle - Bora Bora

iaorana tatou!

I love Bora so so much.  It is so pretty!  We did a tour de l'isle (biked around the island) and it was so fun! except one of our colleagues got a flat tire haha so I took a nap on the grass next to the ocean.  My mission is so hard.

We never get to use technology but one family that I love has an iPad and we showed them a few videos of the church on it and it was so great.  I miss videos! We watched the because of Him video and I tear up literally every single time.  IL VIT!

We had one investigator who was having relationship problems and we aren't really ordained to talk about that stuff but we do talk about Christ. So we read together in 3 Nephi 12 and Jesus teaches us how to have a good happy wholesome relationship. I love the book of Mormon.  I dont read it enough.  IT IS TRUE!!  Following the teachings of Jesus Christ is the number 1 way to be happy.  My mission has shown me that so clearly. I am so grateful for the church and gospel.  I am grateful for my Heavenly Father who loves me and I know that if I follow Him everything will work out fine.  Every trial has a blessing at the end.  STAY FAITHFUL!

All the loves

Elder Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment