Monday, December 18, 2017

bora baby - Bora Bora

Yes yes everyone, the rumors are true.  Elder Jenkins is serving at Bora Bora.  

Haha we got the call friday night and when they told me where I was going I thought it was a joke haha! But now I'm here! we took a plane this morning and we flew over tahaa! My ol fenua.  

And I'm serving with Elder Geoffroy, a real francais! I've now served with a tahitian, american, british, new zealander, and french!

It was hard to say goodbye to all our friends and investigators ahhhhh! But its ok! the work continues.  Memories and friends were made, and if all goes well we'll all see each other in the next life! and before I take the airplane home.

Have a great week before christmas! Give give give, serve serve serve, love love love.

ATL Elder Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment