Monday, November 27, 2017

hope! - Papeete

Hello family!

This week was pretty alright haha! I was sick and woke up one morning to my neck cracking and then I couldn't move it so that was fun.  But it's all good now!

We went to TWO marriages this week! I had only been to like one of those in my whole pre mission life!  And then two in a week! Neato batman! One of the guys getting married is getting baptized this week woohoo!

Sometimes I feel super discouraged cause I'm not perfect.  I watched the Thomas S Monson movie and that's what started my guilt cause that man has only done service and good things I highly recommend everyone watch it. BUT!  I was comforted by 2 Nephi 31:20.  One of the only times Heavenly Father himself talks to us in the scriptures and it's so warm and happy feeling.  THERE IS HOPE! Read it and ponder :)

I love you all!!
Elder Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment